Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A few photos

I am sick with a cold currently, so I don't have anything new to share... however I hear some people are needing a new Oliver fix.

I don't take the best photos, but the natural light was nice and Tim was playing with him all super cute-like, so I was able to take a few without the flash.

Oliver with his favorite man



Tim loves this little guy A LOT.

The little bit on the bottom is Spike's tail. Poor kitties - almost to all photos are now Oliver related, and Spike was just trying to get a piece!

3 comments:

  1. that sweet, sweet baby! And look at his hair coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute guy and it must be awesome watching Tim and Oliver play together. Hope your cold gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you take these? Holy cow they are awesome

    ReplyDelete