Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is almost here!

I haven't been all *rah rah* for Christmas in many years, and even though Oliver isn't going to remember it, it makes me think of future Christmases to come.

I was excited to find Oliver's First Christmas ornament. I had been searching high and low for one and nothing appealed to me. There was a kiosk in the mall that personalized ornaments that they sold. So I was able to pick out this little cutie - and now it has "Oliver's 1st Christmas" on it.

Oliver's ornament

My mom was also kind enough to stich in "Dad" "Mom" and "Oliver" into these stockings.

Stockings

Oliver sat in with TTC and Chelsea in front of my brother and SIL's Christmas tree. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing - here they are in their Christmas pajamas.

In our PJs

Interestingly enough, Oliver loves their tree more than ours. I think it's because their lights twinkle and ours don't. Oliver really wanted to check it out, so Uncle Jim gave him a hand.

Oliver helps put the star on Uncle Jim helps Oliver the angel

Even though he won't remember his first Christmas, everyone around him will, and that is probably why a baby's first Christmas is always so special, right?

2 comments:

  1. love them, love them, LOVE them! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I love the reindeer on his bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete