I am beginning to see that sick babies and children is a common occurence. Oliver has a cold. It is not as bad as the last time he was sick. He still tries to be the happy baby he is, and then he coughs, and starts to cry a little. Tim stayed home with him on Wednesday, and I stayed home with him yesterday.
I thought I'd venture out and pick up some more food to make baby food. I finally broke out the shopping cart cover I talked about here. I hadn't used it yet because I was just so nervous that he was going to be too small. I took some photos with my cell phone of his adventure.
You can tell he isn't feeling too good - his eyes aren't open all the way, and his mouth is hanging open. Poor little man.
Oliver, although sick, still seemed to REALLY enjoy sitting in this area. He got to look around and still flirt with all the ladies. So can you believe the steal I got on this?? Note to self: any time I want to buy something, check Me & Moms first!


He is still cute - even when he is poorly.
ReplyDeletesweet, sweet baby! his TTC loves him SOOOOO much!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
PS. I wonder if we should have got the next size bigger jacket. ?
ReplyDeleteXxx, TTC
Poor little O...hope he is feeling better! Get some rest yourself and Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete