Friday, December 3, 2010

Life is wonderful.

I just found out one of my other friends just got engaged this week. That makes three couples that make me smile even happier! Congrats, Brooke and Keene, Heather and Sarah, and Terrell and Andrew! The highlighted ladies also have blogs which keep me entertained at work. Thanks!

You know what else makes me smile? My sister in law is about to pop. If she goes on Sunday, I'm the big winner winner chicken dinner of her baby pool. Although no prize involved, I get the knowledge that I know when babies come. We had a baby pool for Oliver, and I guessed closest with that one, too! Go me.

Speaking of awesome babies, Oliver wanted to show you what an avid reader he is:

This weekend, we are going up to Everett for a holiday party, we are also going to try to hit up Macys for the annual "buy an ornament for the other person" festivity. This year we will also buy Oliver an ornament. We may even visit Santa as long as the line isn't too long and he has a real beard. Fake beard Santas make me scream.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Thanks Carrie! My favorite part of this video is the voiceover "my books, my books" :)

    ReplyDelete