So I had left the camera at work accidentally, so I did not get a chance to post since last Thursday. Oliver first wanted to show you how he spends college football Saturdays... in his Penn State onesie, of course! Amazing that this is already so tight on him. Luckily we have some more in bigger sizes, so he can cheer on as he grows.
It's becoming a rare sight to see him without his bib... but we have to take it off every now and again! He is a real drool monster right now, though!
I also wanted to update you on my knitting. Here is my first "finished" product. Finished because I ran out of yarn, however it is too short to do anything with. I'm proud of my little handy work - however I don't think I can keep it up. With my hand injury earlier this year, it makes my hand hurt pretty quickly.
Lastly, Tim, Oliver, and I went up to my brother's place this evening. Baby Chelsea was discharged today, and she demanded our presence! My S-I-L's family was also over. My mom (TTC) was also in attendance. It was a very full house!
The paparazzi was in full force... with the two babies, my mom, brother, and Tim all started flashing. We're going to have to get some shades for them to blind them from all the flashes.





No comments:
Post a Comment