Oliver is always ready for a photo op:
I even got to spend some time holding my niece. She has the bluest eyes!
Oliver also is showing how gentle he is with Spike! We have been amazed that Spike has yet to swipe at the little O. I know it will happen at some point (a learning lesson for Oliver, I'm sure), but still amazed that Spike and Bailey have either taken Oliver's beatings or have ran away from him.
Oliver and I also went to the park over the weekend where he got to spend some time crawling around in the grass (he loves it).
Lastly, a video of Oliver playing with his toys. Nothing too groundbreaking but still cute, nonetheless. :-)




so much sweetness in one post! :) i'm a happy nona.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute baby and it's about dang time you made a new entry. I rely on your blog to get my Oliver fix because I have yet to meet your little cute man!
ReplyDelete