Thursday, July 7, 2011

Seward Park & his favorite bear

The 4th of July was such a beautiful day, and I was trapped inside at work (why do I keep volunteering for these things??), so after Oliver spent the morning hanging with Tim, my mom came and swooped Oliver up and went to Seward Park with G'Gpa. 

Oliver loves picnic time!

040

With his favorite bear, then getting a hand walking to the water.

Oliver, Bear and g'Pa's foot                     Oliver

Look at this cute feet!  They said he didn't mind walking on the rocks at all!

Oliver's toes with stones

Also got more of Oliver with his bear.  I think we finally found a lovey for him!  Oliver is so picky with these things!  :-)


Since I worked on the 4th, I will be off tomorrow with the little man.  And the weather report shows to be cloudy with a high of 66!  Gah!  Why I can't get some good weather in the middle of July is beyond me...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I love his feet! Looks like little O had a great time. Hope you enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gpa is so cute, and I just love the photo with he and little o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! It's fixed. Nona promises not to mess with her photos after they've been posted. :)

    ReplyDelete